With nearly 100 years of experience, ME Elecmetal has always been an innovative supplier. This is demonstrated by numerous milestones:
- Installed electric arc furnaces in its foundries located in North America and South America in 1917.
- Obtained the technical license of Esco Corporation in 1959.
- Installed a vacuum molding system in the Duluth foundry in 1976.
- Opened a new grinding media plant in Changshu, China, and for ground engaging tools in Colina, Chile, in 2012.
- Invested $18 million in the expansion of its foundries located in Duluth, MN, and Tempe, AZ, USA, in 2012.
- Recently announced the construction of a new foundry in Changzhou, China, which will be operating in 2014.